Monday, April 18, 2016

Scales, Feathers or Fur?

Thanks for stopping by my blog! If you haven’t yet figured it out, I love dogs. A lot. Actually, I love all animals, nature, science, and space. I’ve been blogging for a few months now, and I use Facebook to share all kinds of interesting articles I find, but this is the first time I’ve tried to narrow it down to one topic!

While most of my posts will center on dogs, I may share other interesting things I come across involving animals and pets in general. I am a big advocate of animal rescue, and there are all kinds of species in the world who could use our help! For example, if you’re in the Detroit area, Banana here could use a home…

Meet Banana!

Or, if you would prefer a cuddlier companion...


It's a Duck! Or is it?


The point is, there are just way too many animals who aren't living their fullest lives. I performed a quick search on Petfinder.com for adoptable animals in the Detroit area and received an overwhelming 241,657 results. And this is just one website in one city!


I'm happy to have raised six dogs, four cats, about thirteen rabbits, and countless fish throughout my life. I've also played auntie to many, many more, as well as been a foster mommy! 

I hope you enjoy the stories and information I'll be sharing with you over the next few weeks. Please feel free to share any feedback or ideas for future posts in the comments section or by sending me a message!!







2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We recently adopted a dog from a local shelter for the family and we have adopted three cats in the past. I am not sure why anyone would buy a dog( unless for specific purpose like hunting) when there are so many dogs that need homes.

    ReplyDelete